Friday, February 11, 2011

pastry


PASTRY RESIPE

Banana Bread


Ingredients
  • 2-3 large ripe bananas
  • 1/3 cup melted butter (I didn’t have enough butter today, so I used light tasting olive oil as a substitute - the bread turned out nicely)
  • 3/4 - 1 cup sugar
  • 1 egg ,beaten
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • pinch of salt
  • 1/2 - 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

Step 1

Combine all ingredients in a bowl - I know, I know…one is “supposed” to combine like ingredients first…but this way has always worked for me :)

Step 2

Beat with mixer.

Step 3

Grease and flour a bread pan (or muffin tin).

Step 4

Pour batter into pan.

Step 5

Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.

Now that you have learned how to make banana bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment